Toyland PremiereToyland Premiere (1934) - Cartune Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1559 times total.
- Cartune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Universal Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Santa Claus, Johnny Weissmuller, Shirley Temple, Al Jolson, Frankenstein's Monster, Lupe Velez, Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy, Bing Crosby, Eddie Cantor.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Manuel Moreno, Frank Kelling, George GrandprÚ.
- Music: James Dietrich.
- Originally Released on December 10, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Production Number: 3418.
Santa comes to the big city to be grand marshal of the famous pre-Christmas department store parade through the streets and the guest of honor at its Christmas dinner. The host of the dinner, where all the toys come to life, is Oswald The Rabbit. All of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The scene near the end in which Laurel & Hardy appear in "blackface" (courtesy of the chocolate cake Santa blew in their faces) is generally omitted from current releases for this short.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Toyland Premiere" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Toyland Premiere? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!