To Catch A WoodpeckerTo Catch A Woodpecker (1957) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 842 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Telephone Company President, O'Hollihan.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Alex Lovy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By LaVerne Harding, Ray Abrams.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler.
- Originally Released on July 29, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:03 minutes.
- Production Number: U-65
Miracle Telephone Company is having its troubles. Telephone poles are being wrecked throughout the city faster than they can be repaired. The wrecker, of course, is none other than Woody Woodpecker. The president of the company, in order to trap the guilty... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ( ha-ha-ha-HA-ha?, Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short films... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "To Catch A Woodpecker" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Catch A Woodpecker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!