Little D's HalloweenLittle D's Halloween (1991) Season 1 Episode 4- Little Dracula Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1024 times total.
- Little Dracula Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Kalato Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Little Dracula, Big Dracula, Mrs. Dracula, Igor, Granny, Millicent, Garlic Man, Maggot, No Eyes, Twin-Beaks, Deadwood, Werebunny, Hannah the Barbarian.
- Voice Actors: Edan Gross, Joe Flaherty, Jonathan Winters, Kath Soucie, Brian Cummings, Neil Ross, Danny Mann, Melvyn Hayes, Joey Camen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Joe Pearson.
- Produced By Mike Young, Steven Hahn, Michael Hack, Pawn Evans, Marlene Sharp.
- First Aired on October 31, 1991.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 4
- Season: 1
Little Dracula (nicknamed Little D) takes his best friend Werebunny Trick or Treating... dressed up as normal humans.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Little D's Halloween. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little D's Halloween? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!