Washington Takes CommandWashington Takes Command (2002) Season 1 Episode 111- Liberty's Kids Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 539 times total.
- Liberty's Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DiC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Hong Ying Universe
- Cartoon Characters: Deborah Samson/Robert Shurtleff.
- Voice Actors: Whoopi Goldberg.
- Directed By Judy Reilly.
- Produced By Kaaren Brown, Kevin O'Donnell, Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Robby London, Stacey Gallishaw, Renee Toporzyski, Holly Brooks; more Producers ...
- Written By Doug McIntyre.
- Music: Allaman, Stephen C. Marston, Kathryn Ullman, Craig Marks.
- First Aired on September 16, 2002.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Washington organizes the Continental Army; James goes with Henry Knox to retrieve cannons at Fort Ticonderoga.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series follows the adventures of three apprentices - two teenagers and one 8-year-old - working for Benjamin Franklin's newspaper in colonial Philadelphia. Through the kids' interaction as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Washington Takes Command" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Washington Takes Command? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!