The ScrewdriverThe Screwdriver (1941) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 2169 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Policeman.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Alex Lovy, Ralph Somerville.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Jack Cosgrove.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on August 11, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Woody Woodpecker is driving along a country road when his car breaks down. The redhead does such a good repair job that he's unable to restrain the car when he starts off again. He drives a policeman crazy in various disguises on... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Reissued for television as "Woody's Jalopy." With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Screwdriver" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Screwdriver? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!