The ScrewballThe Screwball (1943) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 2155 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Policeman, Man in 50-Gallon Hat, Manager.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Alex Lovy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By LaVerne Harding.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on February 15, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:50 minutes.
Woody Woodpecker is a knothole spectator at a baseball game ("Droops vs. Drips- guaranteed a good game to the last Drip")- until a cop comes along and covers up the hole. After several futile attempts to gain admittance to the grounds, Woody manages to outsmart... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Screwball. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Screwball? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!