The Big SleepoverThe Big Sleepover (2002) Season 2 Episode 210- Disney's Lloyd In Space Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1005 times total.
- Disney's Lloyd In Space Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Lloyd Nebulon, Kurt, Eddie, Grandpa Leo, Bork, Nora Nebulon, Douglas, Boomer, Horton, Francine.
- Voice Actors: Courtland Mead, Bill Fagerbakke, Brian George, Justin Shenkarow, Brian Doyle Murray, Frank Welker, April Winchcll, Pam Hayden, Diedrich Bader; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Paul Germain, Joe Ansolabehere.
- First Aired on February 16, 2002.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
When Lloyd discovers a note left by Cindy, it reveals that Brittany is hosting a slumber party. So, Lloyd, with the help of his friends, decides to infiltrate the party, even if it meant disguising himself as... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Big Sleepover. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big Sleepover? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!