Hook, Line And StinkerHook, Line And Stinker (1958) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1814 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Mouse.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By John Burton Sr.
- Animated By Richard Thompson, Ken Harris, Ben Washam.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: John Seely Associates.
- Originally Released on October 11, 1958.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:57 minutes.
- Production Number: 1487.
From traps as simple as catching the Road Runner in a cooking pan or clobbering him with a mallet to schemes as complicated as swinging after him with a harpoon while suspended from a balloon or one of director Chuck Jones's longest and most involved Rube... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Burnius-Roadibus vs. Famishius-Famishius. This was one of a number Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner cartoons to appear musical. The musicals included Hip Hip-Hurry!,
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hook, Line And Stinker" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hook, Line And Stinker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!