Hidden FearsHidden Fears (2005) Episode 12- Kong: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 293 times total.
- Kong: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BKN International
- Distributed by: Warner Home Video
- Cartoon Characters: Jason Jenkins, Eric "Tann" Tannenbaum, Dr. Lorna Jenkins, Lua, Professor Ramon De La Porta.
- Voice Actors: Kirby Morrow, Scott McNeil, Saffron Henderson, Daphne Goldrick, David Kaye.
- Directed By Marc Boreal.
- Produced By Nadia Nardonnet, Allen Bohbot.
- Written By Sean Catherine Derek, Romain Van Liemt.
- Music: Craig Marks.
- First Aired on December 03, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Harpy takes Dr. Jenkins and Chon-Dar prisoner in an effort to find the Primal Stones. Jason, Tann, and Lua attempt to rescue them, but Harpy gasses Kong with giant... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dr. Lorna Jenkins has worked her entire life on evolution and DNA. She has even recreated the mythical King Kong by using samples of DNA from the giant ape mixed with those from her grandson,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hidden Fears. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hidden Fears? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!