Dark ForcesDark Forces (2005) Episode 4- Kong: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 331 times total.
- Kong: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BKN International
- Distributed by: Warner Home Video
- Cartoon Characters: Jason Jenkins, Eric "Tann" Tannenbaum, Dr. Lorna Jenkins, Lua, Professor Ramon De La Porta.
- Voice Actors: Kirby Morrow, Scott McNeil, Saffron Henderson, Daphne Goldrick, David Kaye.
- Directed By Marc Boreal.
- Produced By Nadia Nardonnet, Allen Bohbot.
- Written By Romain Van Liemt, Sean Catherine Derek.
- Music: Craig Marks.
- First Aired on October 03, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The theft of the Primal Stones from Kong Island threatens to awaken the ancient demon Chiros. Lua journeys alone to Chiros' ruined temple in an attempt to imprison... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dr. Lorna Jenkins has worked her entire life on evolution and DNA. She has even recreated the mythical King Kong by using samples of DNA from the giant ape mixed with those from her grandson,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dark Forces. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dark Forces? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!