Indian SummerIndian Summer (2005) Episode 18- Kong: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 400 times total.
- Kong: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BKN International
- Distributed by: Warner Home Video
- Cartoon Characters: Jason Jenkins, Eric "Tann" Tannenbaum, Dr. Lorna Jenkins, Lua, Professor Ramon De La Porta.
- Voice Actors: Kirby Morrow, Scott McNeil, Saffron Henderson, Daphne Goldrick, David Kaye.
- Directed By Marc Boreal.
- Produced By Nadia Nardonnet, Allen Bohbot.
- Written By Jean-Christophe Derrien.
- Music: Craig Marks.
- First Aired on December 14, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Tiger Lucy and Giggles break into a sacred Indian cave/temple hidden in the Ozark Mountains, and steal a mystical totem for De La Porta. The Professor attempts to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dr. Lorna Jenkins has worked her entire life on evolution and DNA. She has even recreated the mythical King Kong by using samples of DNA from the giant ape mixed with those from her grandson,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Indian Summer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!