RebornReborn (2005) Episode 8- Kong: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 956 times total.
- Kong: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BKN International
- Distributed by: Warner Home Video
- Cartoon Characters: Jason Jenkins, Eric "Tann" Tannenbaum, Dr. Lorna Jenkins, Lua, Professor Ramon De La Porta.
- Voice Actors: Kirby Morrow, Scott McNeil, Saffron Henderson, Daphne Goldrick, David Kaye.
- Directed By Marc Boreal.
- Produced By Nadia Nardonnet, Allen Bohbot.
- Written By Christy Marx, Randy Littlejohn.
- Music: Craig Marks.
- First Aired on November 04, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Kong, Jason, Tann and Lua investigate a temple in the Atlantean ruins of Shama-Ra on Kong Island. Tann and Lua are possessed by the ancient spirits of the Atlantean King and Queen. They take the Primal Stone of Lightning from Kong's Lair and use it in an attempt... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dr. Lorna Jenkins has worked her entire life on evolution and DNA. She has even recreated the mythical King Kong by using samples of DNA from the giant ape mixed with those from her grandson, Jason Jenkins. She's recently developed an organic... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Reborn. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Reborn? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!