Alternate Title: Dragon FireDragonfire (Dragon Fire) (2005) Episode 6- Kong: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 370 times total.
- Kong: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BKN International
- Distributed by: Warner Home Video
- Cartoon Characters: Jason Jenkins, Eric "Tann" Tannenbaum, Dr. Lorna Jenkins, Lua, Professor Ramon De La Porta.
- Voice Actors: Kirby Morrow, Scott McNeil, Saffron Henderson, Daphne Goldrick, David Kaye.
- Directed By Marc Boreal.
- Produced By Nadia Nardonnet, Allen Bohbot.
- Written By Romain Van Liemt, Richard Mueller.
- Music: Craig Marks.
- First Aired on October 17, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 6
A "sea monster" is stealing hi-tech weapons. Jason and his friends suspect that it's De La Porta using the Cyber-Link. While investigating, they uncover De La Porta's connection with Andre a notorious underworld arms dealer. De La Porta attempts to double-cross... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dr. Lorna Jenkins has worked her entire life on evolution and DNA. She has even recreated the mythical King Kong by using samples of DNA from the giant ape mixed with those from her grandson, Jason Jenkins. She's recently developed an organic... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dragonfire. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dragonfire? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!