Hop, Look And ListenHop, Look And Listen (1948) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 88 times this month, and 1881 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Hippety Hopper, Bulldog, Hippety Hopper's Mother, Mice, Hyena.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Charles McKimson, Manny Gould, I. Ellis, John Carey, Alfred Arbranz.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 17, 1948. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:01 minutes.
At the zoo, Hippety Hopper, a baby kangaroo, escapes from his cage to explore a bit. He finds Sylvester fishing for mice in his basement, using a piece of cheese... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first film pairing Sylvester and Hippety Hopper, as well as Hippety's first appearance. The second of only two Sylvester cartoons animated by I. (Izzy) Ellis, and the last animated by Manny Gould.... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hop, Look And Listen" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hop, Look And Listen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!