If You Were Murk, Could You Live With Yourself?If You Were Murk, Could You Live With Yourself? (2000) Episode 16- The Wally and Murk Corporation Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 299 times total.
- The Wally and Murk Corporation Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- The Wally and Murk Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Wally, Murk.
- Voice Actors: Frank Meschkuleit, Ron Stefaniuk.
- Directed By John Gundy, Brian Stockton, Steven Westren.
- Produced By Brian Stockton, Allan Weinrib, Steven Westren, John Gundy.
- Written By Brian Stockton, Steven Westren.
- Music: Brett Bell.
- Editor: Kyle Mac Donald.
- First Aired on August 04, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Comedy Network.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Sorry, we do not have a video of If You Were Murk, Could You Live With Yourself?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about If You Were Murk, Could You Live With Yourself?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!