The Mouse Of TomorrowThe Mouse Of Tomorrow (1942) - Super Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 1523 times total.
- Super Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Super Mouse, Cats, Mice.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Eddie Donnelly.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on October 16, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:46 minutes.
In a town called Mouseville, the cats spend all their time chasing mice. The cats capture all the mice except for one; the little fellow escapes and finds himself... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The very first Mighty Mouse (here called Super Mouse) cartoon. Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Mouse Of Tomorrow" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mouse Of Tomorrow? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!