Cube WarsCube Wars (2002) Episode 105-A- Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 1544 times total.
- Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Robot Jones, Socks, Shannon Westaberg, Lenny Yogman, Denny Yogman, Mr. Rucoat, Principal Madman, Cubic the Amazing Rube.
- Voice Actors: Kyle Sullivan, Gary Leroi Gray, Grey Delise, Maurice LaMarche, Josh Peck, Austin Stout, Dee Bradley Baker, Jeff Bennett, Jonathan Osser; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Greg Miller, Rob Renzetti.
- Produced By Greg Miller, Robert Renzetti, Janet Dimon.
- Music: Greg Miller.
- First Aired on July 26, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
Robot is challenged to solve the "Wonder Cube" puzzle before his rivals- the Yogman twins.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Wonder Cube in the episode is based on the Rubik's Revenge, a later version of the Rubik's Cube which uses sixteen squares per side. In the retro-1980 future where the series takes place, robots... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Cube Wars" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cube Wars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!