The Third MusketeerThe Third Musketeer (1965) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 1037 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Sad Cat, Gadmouse, Letimore, Fenimore.
- Voice Actors: Bob McFadden.
- Directed By Ralph Bakshi.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Ralph Bakshi.
- Written By Eli Bauer, Tom Morrison.
- Music: Jim Timmens.
- Editor: Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released in October of 1965 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:35 minutes.
The fairy tale of "Cinderella" is combined with the classic adventure of "The Three Musketeers." Sad Cat wants to be a musketeer like his two older brothers. A fairy godmother appears, and he gets his wish. Jealousy splits the three, though, and Sad Cat is happy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series followed the exploits of Sad Cat, a scraggly-looking cat, and his friends.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Third Musketeer. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Third Musketeer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!