School DazeSchool Daze (2002) Season 1 Episode 3-A- Baby Looney Tunes Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 594 times total.
- Baby Looney Tunes Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Lola Bunny, Daffy Duck, Melissa Duck, Tasmanian Devil, Sylvester, Tweety, Marvin Martian, Porky Pig, Petunia Pig, Elmer Fudd, Pepé Le Pew, Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner, Granny.
- Voice Actors: June Foray, Sam Vincent, Britt McKillip, Ian James Corlett, Terry Klassen, Chiara Zanni, Janyse Jaud.
- Produced By Tom Minton, Gloria Jenkins, Sander Schwartz, Kimberly Smith.
- Music: Steve Bernstein, Julie Bernstein, Lisa Silver.
- First Aired on September 18, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Kids' WB.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
The babies play pretend school in preparation for the real thing.
Cartoon Production Information:
All the classic Looney Tunes characters- much younger, of course- and the trials and tribulations of growing up at Granny's house. Each episode features two 11-minute shorts like this one, and... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about School Daze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!