Alternate Title: Hippety Hopper And Sylvester In Hoppy-Go-LuckyHoppy-Go-Lucky (Hippety Hopper And Sylvester In Hoppy-Go-Lucky) (1952) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 1771 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Benny, Hippety Hopper, Mouse.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Charles McKimson, Herman Cohen, Rod Scribner, Phil DeLara.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 09, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:53 minutes.
Sylvester's latest baby-kangaroo-sure-looks-like-a-giant-mouse fiasco, this time with a dopey lug named Benny instead of his son as his companion. Sylvester and his big, dumb cat friend Benny go mousing on the waterfront. Sylvester is interested in getting a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Benny keeps calling Sylvester "George", parodying the characters Lenny and George in the John Steinbeck novel "Of Mice and Men."
Songs include "Woodenhead, Puddin'head Jones."
The first of two appearances of Benny The Cat.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hoppy-Go-Lucky" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hoppy-Go-Lucky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!