Hoppy DazeHoppy Daze (1961) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 1291 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Gruff Cat, Hippety Hopper.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Ted Bonnicksen, Warren Batchelder, Tom Ray, George Grandpré, Harry Love.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on February 11, 1961.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:18 minutes.
A runty and pudgy but tough-guy feline coach cons Sylvester into becoming his stooge to catch the mice that he can't manage to capture, under the pretense of training Sylvester to be a champion mouser. Entering a warehouse, Sylvester runs into baby kangaroo... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jimmy Durante is caricatured.
The last Sylvester cartoon animated by Tom Ray.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hoppy Daze" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hoppy Daze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!