The Origin Of Captain America (Segment 1)The Origin Of Captain America (Segment 1) (1966) Episode CA-01A- Captain America Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 1181 times total.
- Captain America Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Grantray-Lawrence Animation, Krantz Film Productions, ARP
- Cartoon Characters: Captain America/Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Rick Jones, the Avengers, Red Skull, Nazi Henchmen.
- Produced By Steven Krantz, Bob Lawrence, Stan Lee.
- First Aired about 1966.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
The story of how a weakling named Steve Rogers became a super hero...and why young Bucky Barnes became his partner...and the unforgettable battle with the Red... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the Tales of Suspense #63 and #64 comic books.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Origin Of Captain America (Segment 1)" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Origin Of Captain America (Segment 1)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!