Clothes CallClothes Call (2000) Episode 133- Sailor Moon SuperS Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 382 times total.
- Sailor Moon SuperS AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- Distributed by: Pioneer Entertainment L.P.
- Cartoon Characters: Serena/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy/Sailor Mercury, Raye/Sailor Mars, Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Mina/Sailor Venus, Artemis, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Rini/Sailor Mini-Moon, Helios, Diana, Zirconia, Fish Eye, Tiger’s Eye, Hawk’s Eye.
- Voice Actors: Linda Ballantyne, Liza Balkan, Katie Griffin, Susan Roman, Emile Barlow, Vince Corazza, Jill Frappier, Ron Ruben, Stephanie Beard; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Produced By Nicole Thuault.
- Animated By Ikuko Ito.
- Written By Ryoto Yamaguchi, Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato, Michael Benghiat, Evan Roberts; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on October 06, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
Fish Eye's target is a famous dress designer and she uses the opportunity to pose as one of his models. The designer becomes so enamored with Fish Eye that he starts catering to her whims to the point his work suffers and his staff quits. Serena, a fan of his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is an English reworking of Japanese episode number 140.
A scene where Fish Eye reveals that she's actually a cross-dressing male was removed, as was dialogue hinting that the designer and his male assistant were lovers.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Clothes Call. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Clothes Call? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!