Cutting It CloseCutting It Close (2000) Episode 132- Sailor Moon SuperS Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 270 times total.
- Sailor Moon SuperS AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- Distributed by: Pioneer Entertainment L.P.
- Cartoon Characters: Serena/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy/Sailor Mercury, Raye/Sailor Mars, Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Mina/Sailor Venus, Artemis, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Rini/Sailor Mini-Moon, Helios, Diana, Zirconia, Fish Eye, Tiger’s Eye, Hawk’s Eye.
- Voice Actors: Linda Ballantyne, Liza Balkan, Katie Griffin, Susan Roman, Emile Barlow, Vince Corazza, Jill Frappier, Ron Ruben, Stephanie Beard; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Produced By Nicole Thuault.
- Animated By Ikuko Ito.
- Written By Ryoto Yamaguchi, Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato, Michael Benghiat, Evan Roberts; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on October 05, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
Rini runs across a young girl living under a bridge obsessively practicing kendo. She's run away because her mother didn't want her to perform kendo due to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is an English reworking of Japanese episode number 139.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cutting It Close? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!