House Hunting MiceHouse Hunting Mice (1947) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 2294 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Hubie, Bertie.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Phil Monroe, Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Harris.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 06, 1947. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:26 minutes.
Hubie and Bertie decide to inspect "The Super House (A House of Tomorrow)." Confronted with a large array of buttons on a master control panel, they first test the automatic record player, which pitches records to a robotic catcher's mitt. Next, an automatic... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A remake of 1939's "Dog Gone Modern." In "The Aristo-Cat" (1943) and "Roughly Squeaking" (1946), Bertie is grey and Hubie is brown. In "House Hunting Mice" (1947), "Mouse Wreckers" (1949), "The Hypo-Chondri-Cat" (1950) and "Cheese Chasers" (1951),... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "House Hunting Mice" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about House Hunting Mice? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!