The Three RobbersThe Three Robbers (1972) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 1697 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Weston Woods Studios Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Three Robbers, Tiffany.
- Voice Actors: Gene Deitch.
- Directed By Gene Deitch.
- Produced By Morton Schindel.
- Animated By Bohumil Sejda.
- Written By Tomi Ungerer, Gene Deitch.
- Awards: Film of the Year, American Film Festival, 1973.
- Music: Gene Deitch.
- Originally Released on January 01, 1972.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Three robbers spend all of their time robbing stagecoaches, and they take their loot to a hilltop retreat. One day, they stop a coach, but there is no money and no passengers except for a little orphan girl named Tiffany. They take her to their mountain hideaway,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the book of the same name, written and illustrated by Tomi Ungerer.
All music and sound effects created by adapter-director Gene Deitch.
The American Film Festival was the predecessor of the Sundance Film Festival.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Three Robbers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Three Robbers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!