The Girl Who Overcame Time . . . And The Boy Who Was Just OvercomeThe Girl Who Overcame Time . . . And The Boy Who Was Just Overcome (2002) Episode 2- InuYasha Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 865 times total.
- InuYasha AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Sunrise Inc., The Ocean Group
- Distributed by: Yomiuri TV (Japan), VIZ Communications (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kaede, Myoga, Sesshomaru, Jaken, Kikyo, Sota, Grandpa, Kagome's Mom.
- Voice Actors: Richard Cox, Moneca Stori, Pam Hyatt, Paul Dobson, David Kaye, Don Brown, Willow Johnson, Saffron Henderson, French Tickner; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Masashi Ikeda.
- Produced By Michihiko Suwa, Hideyuki Tomioka, Toshifumi Yoshida.
- Written By Masashi Ikeda, Katsuyuki Sumizawa, Katsuhiko Chiba, Takashi Yamada, Tetsuko Takahashi, Akinori Endo, Ai Ota, Rumiko Takahashi, Trish LeDoux; more Writers ...
- Music: Kaoru Wara.
- Editor: Tomoaki Tsurubuchi.
- First Aired on September 01, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
Kagome, a fifteen-year-old high school girl, falls into a well on the property of the family shrine and is transported back in time to feudal Japan. There she battles a monstrous caterpillar demon who claims Kagome possesses a sacred jewel. Only by freeing a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Original Japanese air date: October 16, 2000.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Girl Who Overcame Time . . . And The Boy Who Was Just Overcome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Girl Who Overcame Time . . . And The Boy Who Was Just Overcome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!