Dreams Take FlightDreams Take Flight (2000) Episode 121- Sailor Moon SuperS Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 429 times total.
- Sailor Moon SuperS AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- Distributed by: Pioneer Entertainment L.P.
- Cartoon Characters: Serena/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy/Sailor Mercury, Raye/Sailor Mars, Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Mina/Sailor Venus, Artemis, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Rini/Sailor Mini-Moon, Helios, Zirconia, Fish Eye, Tiger’s Eye, Hawk’s Eye.
- Voice Actors: Linda Ballantyne, Liza Balkan, Katie Griffin, Susan Roman, Emile Barlow, Vince Corazza, Jill Frappier, Ron Ruben, Stephanie Beard; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Produced By Nicole Thuault.
- Animated By Ikuko Ito.
- Written By Ryoto Yamaguchi, Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato, Michael Benghiat, Evan Roberts; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on September 26, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
After watching a solar eclipse, Serena and the girls notice a weird circus appear near the 10th Street business district. Inside the circus, Zirconia summons three performers, Tiger's Eye, Fish Eye and Hawk's Eye, and orders them to search the beautiful dreams of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is an English reworking of Japanese episode number 128.
The villain Fish Eye was a cross-dressing male in the original Japanese version. He was rewritten as female for North American audiences.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dreams Take Flight. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dreams Take Flight? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!