Identifying A BodyIdentifying A Body (2002) Episode 202- Home Movies Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 214 times total.
- Home Movies Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Burns & Burns Productions, Tom Snyder Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Brendon Small, Paula Small, Jason Panopolis, Coach Jon McGuirk, Melissa, Erik, Mr. Lynch.
- Voice Actors: Brendon Small, Janine Di Tullio, H. Jon Benjamin, Melissa Bardin Galsky, Jonathan Katz, Ron Lynch.
- Directed By Loren Bouchard.
- Produced By Melissa Bardin Galsky, Loren Bouchard, Bonnie Burns, Linda Simensky, Brendon Small, Tom Snyder, Mary Catherine Tucker.
- Written By Loren Bouchard, Bill Braudis, Brendon Small.
- Music: Loren Bouchard, Brendon Small.
- Editor: Chris Georgenes, Damon Wong.
- First Aired on January 13, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Brendon tries to raise money for a walkathon, but on a road trip, he does a better job spending it. McGuirk brings Brendon along to identify his Uncle Pedro's body.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Identifying A Body? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!