How Do I Know It's SundayHow Do I Know It's Sunday (1934) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 2622 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: General Store Merchandise.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Frank Tipper, Don Williams.
- Written By Sid Marcus.
- Music: Bernard Brown.
- Originally Released on June 09, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Merchandise in the general store- everything from sardines and potatoes to characters on package labels- comes to life to perform a musical revue. All the items on the grocery store shelves and the characters on the labels come to life for a Sunday song-and-dance... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How Do I Know It's Sunday" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How Do I Know It's Sunday? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!