The Search For Dad's Glasses!The Search For Dad's Glasses! (2002) Episode 29- Tottoko Hamtaro Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 150 times total.
- Tottoko Hamtaro Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- SMDE, Shoghakukan Productions, TV Tokyo
- Distributed by: ShoPro Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Hamtaro, Laura, Oxnard, Boss, Bijou, Stan, Sandy, Dexter, Howdy, Maxwell, Cappy, Panda, Pashmina, Penelope, Jingle, Snoozer, Kana, Elder Ham, Auntie Viv, Pepper, Omar, Travis, Mr. Yoshi, Brandy, Laura's Mom, Laura's Dad.
- Voice Actors: Saffron Henderson, Carly McKillip, Ted Cole, Chantal Strand, Noel Fisher, Sam Vincent, Daniella Evangelista, Brad Swaile; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kazuo Nogami, Koichi Sasaki, Yusaku Saotome.
- Animated By Massaki Sudo, Junko Yamanaka, Yukari Kobayashi.
- Written By Michiru Shimada, Miho Maruo, Yoshiyuki Suga, Ritsuko Kawai.
- First Aired on June 13, 2002.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Japan / Canada
After Laura's dad loses his glasses, Hamtaro and the Ham-Hams go on an adventure to find them.
Cartoon Production Information:
Original Japanese broadcasts in 2000. Air dates reflect first airing on Cartoon Network.
This was based on a series of children's books.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Search For Dad's Glasses!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Search For Dad's Glasses!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!