A Summer Festival Adventure!A Summer Festival Adventure! (2002) Episode 07- Tottoko Hamtaro Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 202 times total.
- Tottoko Hamtaro Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- SMDE, Shoghakukan Productions, TV Tokyo
- Distributed by: ShoPro Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Hamtaro, Laura, Oxnard, Boss, Bijou, Stan, Sandy, Dexter, Howdy, Maxwell, Cappy, Panda, Pashmina, Penelope, Jingle, Snoozer, Kana, Elder Ham, Auntie Viv, Pepper, Omar, Travis, Mr. Yoshi, Brandy, Laura's Mom, Laura's Dad.
- Voice Actors: Saffron Henderson, Carly McKillip, Ted Cole, Chantal Strand, Noel Fisher, Sam Vincent, Daniella Evangelista, Brad Swaile; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kazuo Nogami, Koichi Sasaki, Yusaku Saotome.
- Animated By Massaki Sudo, Junko Yamanaka, Yukari Kobayashi.
- Written By Michiru Shimada, Miho Maruo, Yoshiyuki Suga, Ritsuko Kawai.
- First Aired on June 11, 2002.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Japan / Canada
The Ham-Hams follow Laura to the Summer Festival and launch a search party to find a lost friend.
Cartoon Production Information:
Original Japanese broadcasts in 2000. Air dates reflect first airing on Cartoon Network.
This was based on a series of children's books.
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Summer Festival Adventure!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Summer Festival Adventure!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!