Wild And Woolfy
Alternate Title: Robinson's ScrewballWild And Woolfy (Robinson's Screwball) (1945) - Droopy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 3730 times total.
- Droopy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Droopy, Joe Wolf, Red.
- Voice Actors: Tex Avery, Frank Graham.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Preston Blair, Ed Love, Ray Abrams, Walter Clinton.
- Written By Heck Allen.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on November 03, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:01 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA #: 10945
"Joe" Wolf kidnaps Red, the singer from the Rig-R-Mortis saloon (Come in and get stiff!) Droopy doggedly follows the wolf all over the Great Plains. Finally, in the wolf's hideout, the wolf asks Droopy just who the heck he is. Droopy replies, "I'm the hero," and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Wild And Woolfy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wild And Woolfy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!