Who Killed Who?Who Killed Who? (1943) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 57 times this month, and 2859 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Detective, Ghost, Santa Claus, Victim.
- Voice Actors: Billy Bletcher, Tex Avery, Richard Haydn, Robert Emmett O'Connor.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on June 19, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:46 minutes.
A man is murdered, and the detective tries to find out whodunit. But the house he's investigating is decidedly haunted, and he never knows just what's round the next corner. Gags include a panting revolver and a gun with a fuel gauge that reads empty when the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Who Killed Who?" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Who Killed Who?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!