Three's A CrowdThree's A Crowd (1932) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 88 times this month, and 2502 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Old Man, Alice, Robinson Crusoe, Friday, Omar Khayyam, Uncle Tom, Mr. Hyde, Tarzan, Three Musketeers, Robin Hood, Rip Van Winkle, Napoleon, Henry VIII, Marc Antony, Cleopatra, Nero.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Larry Martin.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on December 10, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:57 minutes.
- Black & White
Book-cover characters climb off their volumes and come to life. The film opens with an old man in a rocking chair reading Alice in Wonderland. He blows out his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Possibly the very first of Warner Brothers' books-coming-to-life cartoons. Soundtrack: "Three's a Crowd," Music by Harry Warren, Lyrics by Al Dubin and Irving Kahal; "Got the South in My Soul," Music... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Three's A Crowd" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Three's A Crowd? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!