Three's A CrowdThree's A Crowd (1932) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 2883 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Old Man, Alice, Robinson Crusoe, Friday, Omar Khayyam, Uncle Tom, Mr. Hyde, Tarzan, Three Musketeers, Robin Hood, Rip Van Winkle, Napoleon, Henry VIII, Marc Antony, Cleopatra, Nero.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Larry Martin.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on December 10, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:57 minutes.
- Black & White
Book-cover characters climb off their volumes and come to life. The film opens with an old man in a rocking chair reading Alice in Wonderland. He blows out his candle, puts his book aside and heads towards his bedroom. Alice comes out of the book, runs across the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Possibly the very first of Warner Brothers' books-coming-to-life cartoons. Soundtrack: "Three's a Crowd," Music by Harry Warren, Lyrics by Al Dubin and Irving Kahal; "Got the South in My Soul," Music by Victor Young, Lyrics by Ned Washington and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Three's A Crowd" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Three's A Crowd? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!