The Virgin GaryThe Virgin Gary (2001) - Gary & Mike Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 280 times total.
- Gary & Mike Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Big Ticket Television, Will Vinton Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Gary Newton, Mike Bonner, Officer Dick.
- Voice Actors: Christopher Moynihan, Harland Williams, Kurtwood Smith.
- Directed By Ken Pontac.
- Produced By Doug Aberle, Erik Vignau, Fax Bahr, Adam Small, Tom Turpin, Will Vinton.
- Written By Michael Kaplan.
- Music: Greg O'Connor.
- Editor: Greg Day.
- First Aired on February 09, 2001.
- Originally Aired on UPN (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The story of two 20-something, best friends on a road trip across America with no particular place to go.
Cartoon Production Information:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Virgin Gary? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!