Washington D.C.Washington D.C. (2001) - Gary & Mike Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 306 times total.
- Gary & Mike Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Big Ticket Television, Will Vinton Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Gary Newton, Mike Bonner, Officer Dick.
- Voice Actors: Christopher Moynihan, Harland Williams, Kurtwood Smith.
- Directed By Gayle Ayres.
- Produced By Doug Aberle, Erik Vignau, Fax Bahr, Adam Small, Tom Turpin, Will Vinton.
- Written By Barry O'Brien.
- Music: Greg O'Connor.
- Editor: Greg Day.
- First Aired on February 02, 2001.
- Originally Aired on UPN (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The story of two 20-something, best friends on a road trip across America with no particular place to go.
Cartoon Production Information:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Washington D.C.? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!