The Vanishing DuckThe Vanishing Duck (1958) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 75 times this month, and 1918 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, George, Joan, Little Quacker.
- Voice Actors: Red Coffee, Daws Butler..
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, James Escalante.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on May 02, 1958.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:04 minutes.
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
George brings home a singing duckling for Joan, but when they leave to go to a show, Tom tries to eat him. As the chase ensues, the duckling and Jerry use... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last appearance of Little Quacker. One of the episodes where Tom gets the upper hand of Jerry at the end. The last episode to use Tom's signature "Aah" scream performed by... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Vanishing Duck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!