Two Little IndiansTwo Little Indians (1953) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 2309 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Two Orphaned Mice, Spike, Bird.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ray Patterson, Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, Ed Barge.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on October 17, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:49 minutes.
The Bide-a-Wee Mouse Home sends two orphans over for a hike with Scoutmaster Jerry. The trouble is that the orphans, dressed as Indians, want to shoot arrows and tomahawk-chop everything in sight- especially Tom, who quickly gets scalped and has the end of his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Song: "Love That Pup" (Scott Bradley).
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Two Little Indians? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!