T.V. Of TomorrowT.V. Of Tomorrow (1953) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 131 times this month, and 2326 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Narrator, Man on TV.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees, Dave O'Brien.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Michael Lah, Ray Patterson, Robert Bentley, Walter Clinton, Grant Simmons.
- Written By Heck Allen.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on June 06, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:48 minutes.
A series of demonstrations of the future of television. Each segment of the cartoon is a demonstration of a different type of television for different people.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon contains a combination of animation and live action on the TV screens, giving it a unique quality. Other cartoons using the "of tomorrow" theme by Tex Avery include:
- The House... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "T.V. Of Tomorrow" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about T.V. Of Tomorrow? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!