Triplet TroubleTriplet Trouble (1952) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 1782 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Mammy-Two-Shoes, Ginger Kitten, Tan Kitten, Black Kitten.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ray Patterson, Ed Barge, Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on April 19, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:09 minutes.
Mammy agrees to babysit three little kittens. They all look extremely cute, but as Mammy-Two-Shoes goes after milk for the sweet three, they turn out to be three little menaces. They do a lot of nasty tricks on both Tom and Jerry, and so the two usual enemies... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Just like in "The Lonesome Mouse," Tom and Jerry both team up with each other to seek revenge on some other characters.
Song: "Love That Pup" (Scott Bradley)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Triplet Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!