Junior High NoonJunior High Noon (1999) Episode 18- Flying Rhino Junior High Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 295 times total.
- Flying Rhino Junior High Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited
- Cartoon Characters: Earl P. Sidebottom/The Phantom, Raticus, Rod, Billy O'Toole, Lydia Lopez, Ruby Snarkis, Marcus Snarkis, Mrs. Snodgrass, Edna, Principal Mulligan, Flo, Nurse Cutlip, Buford, Mr. Needlenose, Fred, Johnny.
- Voice Actors: Richard Binsley, Ron Rubin, Ashley Brown.
- Written By David Finley, Joseph Mallozzi, John Pellatt, Brent Piaskoski, Kenn Scott, J.D. Smith.
- First Aired on October 30, 1999.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Lydia allows her stint as hallway monitor to go to her head. Super-bossy, she delights in setting down rules and regulations for the others to follow. Earl finds... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Educational objective: The viewer comes to see the problems that occur when one gets carried away by one's own power. It's bad to be bossy. Factoids: Historical information concerning the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Junior High Noon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!