Tot WatchersTot Watchers (1958) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 90 times this month, and 2715 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Baby, Mother, Jeannie, Policeman, Spike.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall, James Escalante, Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on August 01, 1958.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:28 minutes.
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
The duo are pals in this one- reluctantly taking over infant-watching duties from phone-happy teenager Jeannie. Like Popeye's travails with Swee'Pea, Tom and Jerry get the worst of the life-threatening predicaments that the infant narrowly manages... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last theatrical Tom & Jerry release produced by Hanna and Barbera before 1975. The second of two appearances of babysitter Jeannie and the wandering baby, who are also seen in "Busy Buddies" (1956). Spike makes a very short guest... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tot Watchers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!