To SpringTo Spring (1936) - Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 60 times this month, and 3969 times total.
- Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Harman-Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Spring Elves, Old Man Winter.
- Directed By William Hanna.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on June 20, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9:06 minutes.
A group of elves is in charge of adding color back to the landscape for spring! Old Man Winter fights back, pushing the lever to turn the "spring machine" off!
Cartoon Production Information:
This short was William Hanna's cartoon directorial debut.
One of two Happy Harmonies in the public domain. The other is "The Discontented Canary."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "To Spring" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Spring? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!