The Yankee Doodle MouseThe Yankee Doodle Mouse (1943) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 8023 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Frederick Quimby.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Pete Burness, Kenneth Muse, George Gordon, Jack Zander.
- Written By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1944.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on June 26, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:23 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 08895
Lieutenant Jerry Mouse fights a war against Tom with dynamite, egg grenades and champagne bottle corks.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was the first cartoon directed by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera to receive an Academy Award. The title refers to the 1942 film "Yankee Doodle Dandy", a biography of George M. Cohan, the composer of "Over There." Jerry's communiques: 1)... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Yankee Doodle Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!