The Truce HurtsThe Truce Hurts (1948) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 2916 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Butch (Spike).
- Voice Actors: Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Ed Barge, Ray Patterson, Irv Spence.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on July 17, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:59 minutes.
Butch (Spike) is convinced that dogs can get along with cats... and that cats can get along with mice. So Tom, Jerry and Butch sign a truce saying that they will... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The scene in which a truck splashes Spike, Tom and Jerry and leaves them in blackface is cut from modern releases.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Truce Hurts? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!