The Shooting Of Dan McGoo
Alternate Title: The Shooting of Dan McScrewThe Shooting Of Dan McGoo (The Shooting of Dan McScrew) (1945) - Droopy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 89 times this month, and 3287 times total.
- Droopy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Droopy Dog, Wolf, Lou, Bartender.
- Voice Actors: Bill Thompson, Frank Graham, Bea Benaderet.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Preston Blair, Ed Love, Ray Abrams.
- Written By Heck Allen, Robert W. Service.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on March 03, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:50 minutes.
The story begins in Coldernell, Alaska- Population 320 and getting smaller. A wild, rough town where gold is king and gambling, drinking and shooting each other... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally titled The Shooting of Dan McScrew. This film is loaded with great sight gags, and smacks heavily of World War II. A highlight is when Lou sings, "I Never Knew a Wolf Like You." With... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Shooting Of Dan McGoo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Shooting Of Dan McGoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!