Find That Stone!Find That Stone! (2001) - Dragon Ball Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 293 times total.
- Dragon Ball AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd., The Ocean Group (US Dub)
- Distributed by: FUNimation Productions Ltd., Pioneer Entertainment, YTV
- Cartoon Characters: Goku, Bulma, Oolong, Yamcha, Krillin, Master Roshi.
- Voice Actors: Stephanie Nadolny, Tiffany Vollmer, Bradford Jackson, Christopher Sabat.
- Directed By Minoru Okazaki, Daisuke Nishio, Kazuhisa Takenouchi, Katsumi Endo; more Directors ...
- Animated By Minoru Maeda, Ryukichi Takauchi, Masayuki Uchiyama.
- Written By Yasushi Hirano, Toshiki Inoue, Takao Koyama, Michiru Shimada, Yuji Endo, Tetsuo Imazawa, Tatsuo Higashino, Mitsuo Hashimoto; more Writers ...
- Music: Shunsuke Kikuchi.
- First Aired on September 10, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Goku and his rival Krillin have finally become students under Master Roshi. The first part of their training is to find a rock with Master Roshi's symbol on it in the woods. Krillin tries to give Roshi another rock with his symbol but is knocked in the head,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Release date reflects first US showing on Cartoon Network. Akira Toriyama, the series' creator, incorporated elements from "Journey to the West." In 1984, he revamped his early strip "Dragon Boy," publishing it as "Dragon Ball." The resulting... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Find That Stone!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Find That Stone!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!