The Old HouseThe Old House (1936) - Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 2207 times total.
- Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Harman-Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Honey, Bruno, Bats, Ghosts, Skeletons.
- Voice Actors: Carman Maxwell.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Originally Released on May 02, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9:50 minutes.
- Production Number: 3605
Bosko, Bruno and his honey, Honey dare to go inside an old, abandoned (and haunted) house with wild and frightening results. The trio have every reason to believe the place is haunted, with spooks seemingly springing up at every turn. Bosko gets so scared that he... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon has been withheld from distribution for broadcast and commercial release due to potentially offensive African-American characterizations.
Honey sings "There Ain't No Spooks in There!"
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Old House" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Old House? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!