The Night Before ChristmasThe Night Before Christmas (1941) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 82 times this month, and 8592 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By George Gordon, Irven Spence, Jack Zander, Cecil Surry, Bill Littlejohn.
- Written By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1942.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on December 06, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:47 minutes.
On a cold winter's eve, Jerry manages to sneak into a warm house and frolic among the wrapped Christmas presents until Tom spies an intruder and the fun begins. The film continues with Tom's usual pursuit of Jerry, this time under the Christmas tree. Jerry gives... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon marks the first appearance of composer Scott Bradley's Tom and Jerry theme music. He also composed the music for "Puss Gets The Boot" and "The Midnight Snack"- which were released before "The Night... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Night Before Christmas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!